About my Blog

Growing up in a home away from home, in a multicultural environment, you can't help but feel your thoughts and reflections wont speak for the majority. Somehow, this majority seems to share the same thoughts, especially in this place I call home, the United Arab Emirates. When this is all over, I ask "what's next?"

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I paaaainted! And entered a competition in less than 24 hours..

Now why don't help me out?... please?...please..?
You can just..you know.. click HERE!!


on a not so different note.. I finished my first painting!!..See? I can be an artist.. in a way.. sometimes.. when I'm not too.. you know.. distorted..or maybe I am more artistic when I AM..sheesh..I don't know anymore :|



0 comments:

Post a Comment

No, you have a name, you're not "anonymous". You may proceed to grace the comment section with your..uh.. comment!

.. No spam plzkthxbai...