About my Blog

Growing up in a home away from home, in a multicultural environment, you can't help but feel your thoughts and reflections wont speak for the majority. Somehow, this majority seems to share the same thoughts, especially in this place I call home, the United Arab Emirates. When this is all over, I ask "what's next?"

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Epic first post of an epic first blog

Well, woohoo! 
I just added one more blog the already-flooded world wide web! Will it be any more informative, entertaining, provoking, or even interesting than those already out there? I cannot guarantee that. I can, however, guarantee that it's definitely  written 100% by me,  expresses100% my own opinion! And adds 200% to your daily dose of "bleh?"
I have chosen to start a blog because I needed a bigger diary, one I can show to everybody else. Call it a cry for attention, or just self-gratification, I feel on a daily basis I accumulate tons of good ideas or just thoughts that disappear by the end of the day, I may have even found the meaning to life I tell you!!! 
So...yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No, you have a name, you're not "anonymous". You may proceed to grace the comment section with your..uh.. comment!

.. No spam plzkthxbai...